Just a Friendly Reminder for all Parents
Please take note of the following;
1. All gymnast's must bring a drink bottle with them to avoid dehydration.
2. Make sure gymnast's are at the gym for warm up. Warm up is important as it prepares the body for all activities in the lesson.
3. If your child's hair is longer than their shoulders, then they must tie it back so that it wont get caught in any equipment.
4. Please make sure that all jewelry, watches and fit bits are left at home and not brought to the gym.
5. All gymnasts must enter in through the side door before classes start and should be picked up inside the entrance to the front door.
Congratulations to Zara for Trans Bass Selection
State Team Selection 2019
We are so incredibly proud to announce that Zara has been selected to represent Victoria at the Trans Bass Challenge on the Level 6 State Team!
She will be competing for Victoria against South Australia and Tasmania at the Geelong Arena in November.
Zara puts an enormous amount of hard work in at the gym and we are so happy for her that it’s paying off💪💙
Great Results for Tatum at Border Challenge
Border Challenge 2019
We are so incredibly proud of Tatum who achieved amazing results at Border Challenge in QLD.
Individually Tatum placed 4th vault, 4th floor and 11th overall!!!
ALP 8 Victorian Team placed 2nd All Around!!!!
Well done Tatum💙
Victorian Team Selection
Tatum has been selected to represent Victoria at the 2019 Border Challenge in Queensland.
She has put in an amazing amount of hard work to achieve this goal and we are so happy it has paid off!
Congratulations on Qualifying for Victorian Championships
2019 Victorian Championships
Chamford is so very proud to announce that 4 of our level 7 gymnasts have qualified to Victorian Championships!
Well done to Alex, Anastasia, Erin and Izzy K💙💙
Best of luck from everyone at Chamford.