top of page
Just a Friendly Reminder for all Parents
Please take note of the following;
1. All gymnast's must bring a drink bottle with them to avoid dehydration.
2. Make sure gymnast's are at the gym for warm up. Warm up is important as it prepares the body for all activities in the lesson.
3. If your child's hair is longer than their shoulders, then they must tie it back so that it wont get caught in any equipment.
4. Please make sure that all jewelry, watches and fit bits are left at home and not brought to the gym.
5. All gymnasts must enter in through the side door before classes start and should be picked up inside the entrance to the front door.
April Recreational Holiday Program
News: News & Updates
bottom of page